Friday, April 25, 2008

Fun in the sun! 4/25/08

I love California! And I know that Kitten does as well. Don't you think its funny that cats love to sun themselves. They have fur coats aren't they hot. Well Kitten loves to Sun bathe. Her favorite thing to do is roll around on her back in the sun.
While yes, very cute, she can never stay white. She's always dusty and slightly brown.

Did you guys know that you have to put sun block on white dogs and cats. I have to buy her more sunblock.

Here are some sunny pictures



Hey that looks like a Crucifix? Did meaty find Jesus? Good job finding Jesus. Yesterday I found the image of the Virgin Mary on a burnt tortilla.


Kitten love to be on her back...that sounds bad. but she does though!


Kitten laying on her back again!


And to think, in the east coast its still cold.


Such a beautiful day. I wish I wasn't teaching all day in a classroom. How pleasant. Wait...where is she?

No comments: